I'm 9 years old. My favorite color is hot pink. I started this blog because I really wanted to make cards. I saw Mommy do it all the time and it looked pretty fun. My mom told me I could have my very own blog and I'm so excited that I did it! It's all because of Mommy <3

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Snowman in April?!

Yes,  I chose to make a card with this cute snowman image and sentiment in APRIL!  Funny, huh?!

The image is from Dude Time Doodles and is called Duck Snowman Warrior.  The sentiment is from our good friend Paulette at Create with TLC.  I was looking through my mom's box of images and sentiments when I found these.  They looked perfect together even though they are from different artists.  I colored the image with my Bic markers (as always).  I found these cute patterned papers that looked like they went together perfectly.  I found this neat purple to use as my background and used a piece of black to layer behind it because the purple piece wasn't big enough.  Hope you like it!


1 comment:

  1. this is an adorable card Kaylie! Nice job! You are a great card maker! Love the sentiment! Nice choice. Keep creating :)

    ReplyDelete