I'm 9 years old. My favorite color is hot pink. I started this blog because I really wanted to make cards. I saw Mommy do it all the time and it looked pretty fun. My mom told me I could have my very own blog and I'm so excited that I did it! It's all because of Mommy <3

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Craft Your Passion Kids April Challenge

I am so excited to announce that I have been asked to be a part of the Craft Your Passion Kids Design Team!  This is my first ever design team and my first card for it!

Welcome to the April Craft Your Passion Kids Challenge!  I used the Cuddle Dragon image from Meljen Designs and a funny sentiment from Making Our Mark (Mommy and I couldn't find the link to their blog anymore - sorry) that just goes perfectly with it.  I colored the image using my Bic markers first.  The challenge this month is BUTTONS & BLING so I added both to my card!  I matched the Bazzill purple paper to the purple I used on the underside of the tail.  Then I found this pretty spotted paper that went with my dragon's tail.  I found the Bazzill pink to match the scales of the dragon for the background.  I hope you enjoy it!


2 comments:

  1. Very cute card Kaylie! I really like the bling you added and teh buttons. Very well done. Congratulations on being chosen to be on the design team! How exciting! Following in my mother's footsteps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card Kaylie! I love the sentiment that goes with it and the way you have colored the stripes! Awesome job!
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete