I'm 9 years old. My favorite color is hot pink. I started this blog because I really wanted to make cards. I saw Mommy do it all the time and it looked pretty fun. My mom told me I could have my very own blog and I'm so excited that I did it! It's all because of Mommy <3

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Penguin Birthday

I chose this cute penguin carrying his presents and ice cream from Bugaboo Stamps to make a card.  I started out by coloring the image with my Bic markers.  Then I chose the sentiment and Happy Birthday background paper.  The striped paper seemed to go well with the background.  My mom has scraps of black that I knew would go perfectly with it.  Hope you like my card!

1 comment:

  1. I do like your card! Very cute and nicely made! You are so talented Kaylie and very fortunate to have such a crafty Mom!

    ReplyDelete