I'm 9 years old. My favorite color is hot pink. I started this blog because I really wanted to make cards. I saw Mommy do it all the time and it looked pretty fun. My mom told me I could have my very own blog and I'm so excited that I did it! It's all because of Mommy <3

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

CYP Kids' Challenge - Meljen's Designs

This month at the CYP Kids' Challenge blog the theme is Cake and Ice Cream.  Our sponsor is Meljen's Designs, and I chose this cute ice cream cone image because I looooove ice cream!

I colored the image with Bic markers as always.  My mom helped me use the Big Shot and Nestabilities dies to cut out the long skinny rectangles and scalloped rectangles for the image and the sentiment.  I came up with this cute sentiment on my own.  The whipped cream on the ice cream cone made me think of it.  Hope you like it!

Card Supplies:
image - Meljen's Designs
sentiment - a Kreative Kaylie original
patterned paper - Doodle Pantry
cardstock - Mom's stash

1 comment:

  1. this is such a cute card! Your coloring is so good! Like your choice of printed papers. Like the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete