I'm 9 years old. My favorite color is hot pink. I started this blog because I really wanted to make cards. I saw Mommy do it all the time and it looked pretty fun. My mom told me I could have my very own blog and I'm so excited that I did it! It's all because of Mommy <3

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

CYP Kids & Bugaboo Stella Says Sketch

I'm back again with my card for the June Craft Your Passion Kids Challenge - Summertime Fun!  This month Bugaboo is our sponsor.  I chose Poppi the Penguin in his scuba gear and created my own computer-generated sentiment to go with the image - Gearing Up to Say "Hi!"  I colored Poppi with my Bic markers, used patterned paper from Echo Park Splash collection and cardstock from Stampin' Up brights collection.  The bling is from Bazzill.

I'm also entering my card in the Bugaboo Stella Says Sketch #113 challenge.  I hope you like it!



3 comments:

  1. very nice Kaylie! Love how you came up with your own sentiment. Very clever! Love the bright colors too! You did a great job of following the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaylie - you picked one of my favorite Bugaboo characters for your card, and you've colored Poppi wonderfully! I love how you followed the sketch challenge!
    Thanks so much for joining the Stella Says Sketch Challenge this week over at Catch the Bug! Hope to see you again!

    ((HUGS))
    Cheryl First
    aka Cafexpressions
    DT Member for Bugaboo Stamp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Images and cute DP and lovely coloring...fun and cute card...

    I am joining also Catch the Bug Challenge, my card is number 17, would you mind to see it on my Blog? Thank you so much. Hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete