I'm 9 years old. My favorite color is hot pink. I started this blog because I really wanted to make cards. I saw Mommy do it all the time and it looked pretty fun. My mom told me I could have my very own blog and I'm so excited that I did it! It's all because of Mommy <3

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

CYP Kids' Challenge - Winter Fun

The theme of this month's challenge at CYP Kids is Winter Fun.  The image I chose to use from our sponsor The Paper Shelter is called Happy Penguins.  This is the first time I have ever used a pre-colored image.  Don't they look happy?  I chose a sentiment from Create with TLC that I thought went with the three penguin friends.  My mom helped me with the ribbon.  It's from her monthly ribbon club at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I hope you like my card!



2 comments:

  1. This is really cute Kaylie! I love those happy birds and your ribbon!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card Kaylie! Love the penguins and the sentiment! The ribbon is a nice touch too! I'm a member of that ribbon club too but I've only used one piece! I need to quit hoarding and start using it! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete